Shokubutsu #RAYABERSAMASHOKMYDIN Contest
Terms and Conditions
- The Contest is organized by Southern Lion Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”) and is open to all Malaysian Citizens except for the following groups of persons:
- Malaysian citizens under the age of 18 (as of the year 2021)
- Employees of the Organiser (including its subsidiaries, business partners and affiliated companies) and their immediate family members (spouses, children, parents, and siblings)
- Suppliers/distributors, promotion/ advertising/ public relations agencies, and other parties of the Organiser (including its associated and related companies), and their immediate family members (spouses, children, parents, and siblings)
- This Contest will run from 15th April 2021 to 31st May 2021 (“Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to close registration without prior notice.
- The participating brand for this Contest is Shokubutsu (“Participating Brand”) and the participating products are any Shokubutsu products (“Participating Product”)
- How to participate:
- Purchase any Shokubutsu products worth more than RM30 in a SINGLE receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) at any physical or online MYDIN stores in Malaysia
- Scan the QR code or Whatsapp 018-2544987 to participate in Shokubutsu Buy and Win Raya Contest
- Upload the Proof of Purchase together with your full name (as per NRIC) and email address
- Stand a chance to win cash and prizes worth more than RM10,000 MYDIN Vouchers
- Please ensure the information of the Participating Product, Receipt Number, Price, Outlet Name, and Date of Purchase are visible on the Proof of Purchase.
- All entries submitted by 31st May 2021, 23:59 hours Malaysia time (“Closing Date”) will be accepted. All entries submitted after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify those who fail to comply.
- The Participants of this Contest will be selected based on the following process:
- Purchase of Shokubustu product;
- Provide the Proof of Purchase via QR Code;
- Provide full name (as per NRIC) and email address;
- A total of FIFTY (50) winners will be selected by the Organiser;
- 1st week (15 April 2021 – 19 April 2021) 7 winners X RM200
- 2nd week (20 April 2021 – 26 April 2021) 7 winners X RM200
- 3rd week (27 April 2021 – 3 May 2021) 7 winners X RM200
- 4th week (4 May 2021 – 10 May 2021) 7 winners X RM200
- 5th week (11 May 2021 – 17 May 2021) 7 winners X RM200
- 6th week (18 May 2021 – 24 May 2021) 7 winners X RM200
- 7th week (24 May 2021 – 31 May 2021) 8 winners X RM200
- Each winner will receive RM200 of MYDIN Vouchers
- Winners’ announcement will be made on Shokubutsu Malaysia Facebook page.
- ONE (1) receipt is entitled for ONE (1) entry. Multiple entries are allowed but only ONE (1) entry will be considered for the prize in respect of the same Participant.
- The Organiser will contact the winners via the provided contact information (Mobile Number) upon Contest submission.
- The Winners will be required to provide the following details:
· Full name
· IC number
· Email address
· Name of Bank
· Bank Account details
- The Prize will be transferred/deposited into Winner’s Bank Account
- If the Winner(s) cannot be contacted after THREE (3) consecutive days, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant(s).
- All information provided by the Participants must be true and accurate. The organizer reserves the right to decline any entries with incorrect information and/or submitted via improper procedures.
- The Contest winners will be announced via Facebook weekly throughout the Contest period (the Organiser may change without prior notice)
- By submission of the Participants’ Personal Information to the Organiser, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorized agents to use for present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, revise, or delete the terms and conditions in respect of this Contest, or to amend the Contest details at any time for any reason without giving prior notice to the Participants.
- In case of any dispute, the Organiser reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.
Your personal data including your name and contact details (“Personal Data”) which you have provided to Southern Lion Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as “Organizer”) in your application to participate in the Shokubutsu #RAYABERSAMASHOKMYDIN Contest (“Contest”) will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed by us for purposes relating to the administration of the Contest and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and our other legitimate business purpose (“Purpose”).
Please be informed that your Personal Data may be disclosed to our affiliates, service providers and relevant business partners such as public relations agencies, market research firms, advertising agencies (if any) for the Purpose and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws. In addition, you will appreciate that we are part of the Southern Lion Sdn. Bhd. which operates in multiple jurisdictions. Accordingly, access to the Personal Data may be granted to other entities within the Southern Lion Sdn. Bhd. and maybe transferred out of Malaysia for their processing of your Personal Data for any of the foregoing Purposes, if required.
You may request access to or correction of the Personal Data or limit the processing of the Personal Data at any time hereafter by submitting such a request to us via telephone at 1 800 880 133. Please note that it will be necessary for you to provide all of the Personal Data, without which we will not be able to process the same for the Purpose including our obtaining your feedback. By submitting your Personal Data for this Contest, you consent to the processing and transfer (if required) of your Personal Data by us.